Thursday, June 6, 2013

Day 7

Finished up processing the data I was working on yesterday.
It's hard to see but this is the program I use. It is all in 3D. The boxes are the force plates in the ground. The red lines are vectors which indicate the amount of force. There are yellows dots that are connected by lines that show the 5 marker model created by the subject's feet. 
Not a lot went on in the lab today. Heiner and his colleagues had a meeting with some professors from a university in Vienna, Austria. I sat in for the first half. Everyone spoke in German so all I could do was read the slides from their powerpoint presentations which were only in English about half of the time.
After work I went to Migros to do some more grocery shopping. On the way, there is a petting zoo but the llamas weren't out today. I bought a 100g chocolate with hazelnuts candy bar. Only .60 franks. Like 63 cents usd. 100g is the size of a king sized candy bar so definitely a good deal. Once I got back I made dinner. Chicken breast with zucchini and onions with tomato sauce over top. Never have made something like it before but it was good plus really healthy. I went for a run in the forest. It was a high of 75 degrees today.

No comments:

Post a Comment